Have a book club or reading group that wants to discuss Searching for Silverheels?
Download my FREE Book Club Kit! Just click on the image below to get ideas to help you:
- Introduce the book with suggested readings, themes and read-alikes.
- Promote the book club with a poster and suggested calendar copy.
- Discuss the book with chapter-by-chapter questions.
- Hold a Skype Q&A with the author.
- Brush up on your history.
- Include multimedia.
- Create fun food and crafts for your meeting.
Or, download the Common-Core Curriculum Guide for your classroom:
AND SOME OTHER FUN RESOURCES FOR READERS:
My Searching for Silverheels Scrapbook on Pinterest:
Follow Jeannie's board Searching for Silverheels Scrapbook on Pinterest.
For a great selection of teaching resources for World War I, visit this US Centennial Commemoration page.
For a teacher's guide and primary sources on the WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE movement, visit this Library of Congress Suffrage page.
Return to Searching For SIlverheels main page